How beautiful to personalise your hand stamped piece with a hand print, foot print, handwritten message, paw print, drawing or symbol.
A person (or animals) print is something so special. It captures a moment in time, whether it be a newborn print or an 80 year olds. A paw or hand. A child's first drawing or a handwriting from a special note.
We have honoured some special people in the most special ways....
- A newborn hand print for a father.
- A message for a widow/widower.
- Handwriting from a special note for a son and daughter on their wedding day so their loved one could be with them on the day.
- Honouring the life of a child who has passed, they are with their parents everyday.
- The first drawing of a mum and the first time a child has written their name.
- A symbol that a sister loves and sketched.
- A property brand for a rural farmer.
- The paw of fur babies who were loved beyond words.
You can use any image/print/writing/drawing but not a photograph of a person (unless you want an outline).
For a hand/footprint you can use or take a print with black paint on white paper. You can also use an inkless print kit.
Scan the image/s or take a clear photo (not half the image in shadow) and email it to us.
If it is on coloured paper, lined paper, faint or not clear we may still be able to use it. Just ask and we can let you know.
We can also hand stamp on to your necklace depending on the size of what you want to transfer.
A drawing can be placed on a pendant just like the feet and hands images or the pendant can be cut to the shape of the drawing, the choice is yours.
Such a flexible design, just for you, personalised how you like from the design process to when we create your piece.