WORKSHOP - Personalised Necklace - DATE TBA
Create Your Own Personalised Necklace
Join us for an amazing workshop where you can create your own personalised hand stamped necklace incorporating hand stamping and silversmithing skills.
During the workshop we will cover design, hand stamping, texturing, soldering and basic finishing and polishing.
You will finish the workshop with a necklace that you have personalised how you like, made completely by you and that you can cherish forever.
What is included?
- Sterling silver necklace (various lengths for you to choose on the day)
- 3 x sterling silver pendants to stamp. If you would like more please let us know when you book, extras will be $7 each.)
- Jump rings and soldering equipment use
- Snacks, Tea and Coffee
- Gift bag
What do you need to do/bring?
- Rough idea of what text you would like on each pendant, 1 - 2 words depending on your font choice on the day.
- Apron or old shirt just in case.
- Closed in shoes.
- Hair tied back
Date TBA due to current social distancing guidelines. You will be notified of the workshop date when we can book it in. The class will run for approx. 3 hours. The time varies depending on how each participant learns.
Where: Tinker - Dexter Street Toowoomba
Cost: $120, everything above included. Limited to 5 participants, you must be 15 or over to join. 5 participants required for the workshop to go ahead.